FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Where can I download Capturs Application ?
Where can I download the Manual ?
What is the minimal configuration required to make Capturs Application working ?
- Windows ia32 (x86) et x64 (amd64) : Windows 7
- Mac x64 : macOS 10.9
- Linux ia32 (x86) et x64 (amd64) : Ubuntu 12.04 – Fedora 21 – Debian 8
My computer does not recognize my tracker, Capturs Application is stuck on “Connect your tracker Capturs”
- Be sure you have the minimal configuration required
- Press on the button before plugging the tracker
- Drivers are not installed on your computer. Download it and install it.
My tracker does not turn on when I press the button
1) Charge the tracker completely (charger LED green).
2) Press one time and check the LEDs are blinking.
3) If nothing happens, do a hard reset (hold the button 15 sec then release it and wait 5 sec) -> green LED blinks one time then activation sequence starts.
4) If still nothing happens, do a firmware reset through Capturs Application (see the dedicated chapter).Charger la balise à fond (LED de charge au vert).
When I press on the button, the blue LED blinks in a strange way (it blinks one time whereas I pressed 2 times …).
The firmware is probably corrupted, do a firmware update or a reset through Capturs Application.
Capturs application is stuck on “Connect your tracker Capturs into the USB port”, even though my tracker is well plugged and my computer recognizes it (drivers are installed).
1) Unplug the tracker.
2) Press on the button: if the tracker was turned off, the activation sequence will start. If it was turned on the blue LED should turn on.
3) Close and restart the Capturs application.
4) Reconnect the tracker and wait a minute.
5) If it still does not work, disconnect the tracker.
6) Do a hard reset (hold the button 15 sec then release it and wait 5 sec) -> green LED blinks one time then activation sequence starts.
7) Close and restart Capturs application
8) Reconnect the tracker and wait a minute.
9) If it still does not work, restart your computer and try again using a different USB port. Check that drivers are installed.
Capturs Application is stuck on: Tracker detected, data collecting.
1) Wait 3 minutes before disconnecting
2) Disconnect the tracker
3) Close and restart the Capturs Application
4) Press on the button and check that the blue LED is turning on -> if it does not, do a hard reset (hold the button 15 sec then release it and wait 5 sec) -> green
Capturs® – Model A User manual – V1[EN] © Capturs 2017
LED blinks one time then activation sequence starts.
5) Reconnect the tracker.
6) Wait 3 minutes
7) If nothing happens, disconnect the tracker, do a hard reset (hold the button 15 sec then release it and wait 5 sec).
8) Close and restart Capturs application
9) Reconnect the tracker
10) If it still does not work, restart your computer and try again using a different USB port.Attendez 2 min avant de débrancher
My tracker has an abnormally low battery life
- Check on the PC/Mac application which firmware version you have.
- If you the 8 version the GPS factory setting causes a low battery life when the tracker is turned on. Update the firmware the PC/mac software (v1.3 minimum) available on https://www.capturs.com/download .
- The tracker autonomy depends on the settings : if the GPS is configured for less than 3 minutes the tracking will be more precise but it will lower the battery autonomy.
I can not collect my paths recorded into the logger since the 1 January 2017
- The problem with paths import from the logger has been solved with the PC/mac 1.3 version software. Replace your current version by the last one available on https://www.capturs.com/download